This was my second stay here only this time I stayed in a cabin as opposed to a tent last time. Fortunately I did as the humidity at this time of year is very high and it rained heavily overnight.
‘Never have I ever…’
There has never been a better time for Territorians to explore the Northern Territory of Australia. What have you never ever done in the NT but would love to do? Now’s your chance to support the Territory.
To help get you started grab your Territory Tourism Voucher and for every dollar you spend, Tourism NT will match it up to $200, to go towards your next Territory tourism experience. Don’t forget to apply for your travel voucher.
Round 2 release of vouchers will launch on 1 November 2020 to be followed by round 3 on the 1st February 2021.
Use your voucher when you stay with Aurora Kakadu Lodge:
- Enjoy the staying in Kakadu National Park.
- Explore all that the Top End offers while making Aurora Kakadu Lodge your base.
- Enjoy the pool after a long day out and about.
- We have a wide range of cabins, caravan and camping sites available. Find out more >
- There is so much to explore in the Top End discover the things to do in Kakadu >
- Here is a suggested itinerary for your stay at Kakadu.
- Onsite parking, cabin and lodge accommodation as well as powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites.
Have some questions about the Territory Tourism Vouchers? Check out this list of extensive FAQ’s.
Please DO NOT make a booking without a valid voucher.